ACON’s Western Sydney LGBTQ Scoping Study
ACON is working with LGBTQ Leaders, Western Sydney service providers and Western Sydney University to implement a scoping study. Our aim is to better understand the needs of LGBTQ people living in Western Sydney so we can build resilience and support LGBTQ communities to thrive.
The Scoping Study is being led by an Advisory Group and has three components:
- LGBTQ Community Survey - ACON Resilience Survey (see below)
- LGBTIQ Leaders Focus Group - more information coming soon
- Western Sydney Service Providers Focus Group - more information coming soon
Results will inform the development of a project implementation plan in partnership with community and other key stakeholders.
Take the ACON Resilience Survey
- Are you lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/or queer (LGBTQ) and currently or used to live in Western Sydney?
- We want to hear your views and experiences.
Promote the ACON Resilience Survey:
- Let your friends know you have done the survey
- Let other services know you support the project
For more information:
Michael Atkinson: 02 9206 2116 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Kerry Robinson: email@example.com
This study has been approved by the Human Research Ethics Committee at Western Sydney University and is funded by South Eastern Sydney Local Health District. WSU ethics approval: H13201.